1. The person who goes first, announces the word ending and spelling that everyone must try to match with a word suggestion on their turn, for example -ight (night, right, sight, fight, light, flight).
2. The game proceeds in a clockwise direction with each person stating a word that ends in the suggested ending, in this case -ight.
3. When a participant can no longer think of a word at their turn, she or he is out.
4. The last person to suggest a word is the winner.
5. The spelling is more important than the sound, so weight could also be used for an -ight ending.
Really everyone wins at this game because it can be so much fun.
* Family tested and approved.